- Visit the Museum of Rum (specialized explanation that comes to an end by tasting Havana Club Rum).
- Learn the facets of Cuban nationality by getting in touch with its roots.
- Pickup at the hotels on air-conditioned bus according to the hours established for the excursion
- Visit the Casa del Habano in Miramar or Conde de Villanueva. Enjoy a welcome cocktail, coffee and puff a fine habano while a cigar roller details the making process of Cuban cigars).
- Visit Hamelt Alley (enjoy Cuban folklore).
- Visit Jose Marti Memorial (a can’t-miss tour through our history).
- Visit Colon Cemetery, built back in 1868 as one of the largest graveyards in America, it represents the theological virtues: Faith, Hope and Charity. It was declared National Monument of Cuba.
- Lunch at an emblematic restaurant of Havana.
- Return to the hotels.