Varadero-Topes de Collantes Overnight
- Pickup at the hotels according to a staggered timetable for this trip.
- A brief stop on the way.
- City tour around Cienfuegos city that includes a walk along its boulevard. Free time in the city´s central park and a panoramic tour down to Palacio del Valle.
- Lunch at the restaurant in the “El Cubano” Natural Park.
- Visit to Trinidad (“Monument City” and world heritage site as declared by UNESCO) including a stroll around its main streets, Plaza Mayor and other places of touristic interest. A visit to the City´s Museum and “Casa del Alfarero” (The Potter´s Place). Free time.
- Lodging at Hotel “Los Helechos” in 800 m above sea level Topes de Collantes.
- Dinner and free night for enjoyment at recreational activities.
- A trip on a mountain truck to Guanayara. A panoramic visit to “Cuatro Vientos” mountain community. A tour up to Charco Azul: a walk to “El Rocío” waterfall, a little adventure across the river, free time for swimming at “El Venado” pond.
- Lunch at “Casa de la Gallega” (“The Galician Lady´s Place”), a brief break.
- Visit to “Ernesto Che Guevara´s” Monumental Complex in Santa Clara city.
- Return to hotel in Varadero.
* Clients should take proper shoes and clothes for:
- Trekking on the path and swim on the river.
- City tour in Trinidad.
- Clients should also be aware that the weather will be cool in the mornings and afternoons.
- They should also bear their passports.